Bradenton Bail Bonds
- Any Bail Bond Amount
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Fast, Friendly Service
- Immediate Release
Call (941) 357-7857
Call (941) 357-7857 right now. We'll help you post bail immediately.
We'll ask you some easy questions. There is NO faxing, scanning, or printing.
Pay by credit card, cash, wire transfer, or even a payment plan.
We'll post bond immediately, and your loved one is free in 2-4 hours!
BRADENTON FL BAIL BOND LAW REQUIRES:
- Florida law requires ALL Bail Bond Companies charge the exact same bond fees. There is no price shopping – there are no negotiations. View the law.
- The law requires every Bradenton bondsman to have an active license. View Ours.
- The cost to post bail for your loved one is set by the State Of Florida at a rate of 10% of the total amount of the bond.
What does this mean to you?
You don't need to shop around!Florida bail bond law requires that all bail bond companies charge the exact same bond fee. We're a licensed, professional, friendly, family owned and operated Bradenton bail bond agency.
Call (941) 357-7857
Bradenton Bail Bond Information
- The state mandates a bond fee of 10% of the bail amount
- The state mandates a bond fee of 15% of the bail amount Immigration and Federal bail bonds
- You’ll need a valid ID to post bail.
- You’ll need to know the defendants full name, date of birth, county where he/she is detained and the amount of the bond
- It could take 2-4 hours for the defendant to be released. The release process is controlled by the jail, not the bondsman.
We are conveniently located in Clearwater, FL directly across from the Pinellas County Jail which is located at 14400 49th Street N., Clearwater, FL 33762.
We understand that "The Defendant" is someones Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Son Daughter, etc... And that's how they will be treated!
Bradenton Bail Bonds
James Brennan Bail Bonds is writing bail bonds in Bradenton.
We know that you have many choices when you are in need of a Manatee County, Bradenton, FL bondsman. Our goal is to be your most recommended bail bondsman. Call us at any hour of the day or night and see the difference with our service. Our phone number is (941) 357-7857.
This page should be enough information for a basic understanding of the Bradenton bail bonding process. If you have any further questions, or feel that we can help you, then please call us at any time. We want to help you find peace of mind.
We know it can be tough when a loved one is arrested and taken to jail in Bradenton, FL. Put our professional, licensed bail bondsman to work for you. When someone is arrested, the first step in freeing him or her from jail is to call a bail bondsman.
Here are three ways we can help with Bradenton bail bonds:
- We have an insider’s knowledge of the process. The only way we could learn more is if we were arrested with you. From the moment you call, we will begin a search that should minimize the amount of time your friend or family member is in jail.
- The more information we have, the less time your friend spends in jail. We want to find your friend and make sure that we bail out the right person. There are a lot of people with similar names, so we need the detainee’s full name, their date of birth, date of arrest, and any pending charges.
- We will not overcharge you for your bonds. Sure, everyone says that, but we can prove it. We charge the amount that Florida sets up for bail bonds. If we charged less (or more), then we would be in violation of state regulations.
Here is information to find out more about where your loved one is being held and any pending charges:
Manatee County Jail
14470 Harlee Rd.
Palmetto, FL. 34221
(941) 747-3011 Ext. 2851/2852
Manatee County Sheriff
600 US HWY 301 Boulevard West
Bradenton, FL 34205
Manatee County Clerk of Court
Manatee County State Attorney
Manatee County Public Defender
Here are four things that you should know before calling our bondsman:
- Most bonds cost ten percent (10%) of the amount of bail that the judge sets. That means, for example, that if bail was set at $1,000, then you would be required to pay ten percent (10%) to us, and we will put up the rest. As long as the person on bail shows up for court, then everything goes well.
- You do not need to drive anywhere unless you want to. Our bail bonds can be put into action by telephone and Internet technology. We use a bail-by-phone option that only requires telephone and Internet connection. Ask our bondsman for more information when you call.
- The Bradenton bail bond process can take anywhere from 2-8 hours. The time involved mostly depends on the judge and the court. If either is backlogged, then it could take longer. It is against the law for us to pressure the court into trying to work faster on one particular case. We are persistent and we want what you want, trust us, we work as fast as we can on your family’s bail bond.
- We can help you even if you have not been arrested. If you feel that there might be a warrant out for your arrest, then call us. We can double check to see if a warrant exists, and advise you on how to proceed from there.
We hope that the Bradenton Bail Bond information we have provided, will help set your mind at ease. If you have further questions about Bradenton Bail Bonds, or feel like we may be able to assist you further, please call us at any hour of the day or night. We have a live agent ready to speak with you regarding your bail concern. Our phone number is (941) 357-7857.
- Why Choose Us?
- - Family Owned & Operated
- Over 20 years experience
- 100% Confidential Service
- All Bond Types, Any Bond Amount
- Payment Plans Available
- No Hidden or Extra Bond Fees
- 24/7 Bail Bond Service
- Honest, Friendly, Professional