Lakeland, FL Bail Bonds
- Any Bail Bond Amount
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Fast, Friendly Service
- Immediate Release
Call (863) 274-2575
Call (863) 274-2575 right now. We'll help you post bail immediately.
We'll ask you some easy questions. There is NO faxing, scanning, or printing.
Pay by credit card, cash, wire transfer, or even a payment plan.
We'll post bond immediately, and your loved one is free in 2-4 hours!
LAKELAND, FL BAIL BOND LAW REQUIRES:
- Florida law requires ALL Bail Bond Companies charge the exact same bond fees. There is no price shopping – there are no negotiations. View the law.
- The law requires every Lakeland, FL bondsman to have an active license. View Ours.
- The cost to post bail for your loved one is set by the State Of Florida at a rate of 10% of the total amount of the bond.
What does this mean to you?
You don't need to shop around!Florida bail bond law requires that all bail bond companies charge the exact same bond fee. We're a licensed, professional, friendly, family owned and operated Hillsborough county bail bond agency.
Call (863) 274-2575
Hillsborough Bail Bond Information
- The state mandates a bond fee of 10% of the bail amount
- The state mandates a bond fee of 15% of the bail amount Immigration and Federal bail bonds
- You’ll need a vaild ID to post bail.
- You’ll need to know the defendants full name, date of birth, county where he/she is detained and the amount of the bond
- It could take 2-4 hours for the defendant to be released. The release process is controlled by the jail, not the bondsman.
We are conveniently located in Clearwater, FL directly across from the Pinellas County Jail which is located at 14400 49th Street N., Clearwater, FL 33762.
We understand that "The Defendant" is someones Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Son Daughter, etc... And that's how they will be treated!
Lakeland Bail Bonds
James Brennan Bail Bonds writes bail bonds in Lakeland.
We have live Lakeland bail bondsmen available by phone every hour of every day, just reach out to us and we will answer your questions and do what we can to help.
Why do you need our help?
In short, we can help you bail someone you care about out of the Polk County jail and we can do it quickly. Our professional and confidential agents will begin working on your case as soon as you call.
We can also help even if you have not been arrested. Our agents can check the database to see if there is currently a warrant out for your arrest. If there is, then we can advise you on your options. If there is no warrant, then you can go about your life secure in that knowledge.
What is a bail bond?
A Lakeland bail bond is a percentage of the money required to bail someone out of jail. This bond is a covenant where in return for being let out of jail and not taking up space in a cell, law enforcement trusts you to go home as long as you return for your appointed court date. If that covenant is violated, then a bondsman is responsible for delivering the person they bonded out to the court.
How much does a bail bond cost?
- At its basic level, unless it is a federal bond, the bail bond will cost ten percent (10%) of what the judge says.
- If the bail is set at $10,000, and you use our bondsman, then you will be responsible for ten percent (10%), or $1,000 for this example.
- If the bond is a federal bond or an immigration bond, then the fee goes up to fifteen percent (15%). Then that same $10,000 bond from above will cost $1,500.
That sounds awfully expensive. Is there any way to lower the price?
Unfortunately, no. However, we do accept Payment plans James Brennan Bail Bonds follows the state regulations on bail bonds and charges what the government requires that we charge for our services.
In some cases, your bond may be eligible for a payment plan. If you feel that a payment plan could help you, then please ask our agent if this might be an option for you.
I am convinced. I will call you in the morning.
Please do not wait to call us. You will not offend us or wake us up. We want to help, and we know that you want your loved one back. We enjoy what we do in reuniting families and friends. We want you to call us when something happens. Our phone number is (863) 274-2575.
Can you help me contact the jail?
We will do the leg work for your bond, but if you feel the need, then here are a few helpful numbers within Polk County law enforcement.
Polk County Jail
455 N Broadway Ave
Polk County Clerk
Polk County State Attorney
255 N. Broadway Ave.
We hope that these questions have helped you look at Lakeland bail bonds. If there is anything else we can help you with, then please call us at your earliest convenience. We would live to help with your bail bonds. Our phone number is (863) 274-2575.
- Why Choose Us?
- - Family Owned & Operated
- Over 20 years experience
- 100% Confidential Service
- All Bond Types, Any Bond Amount
- Payment Plans Available
- No Hidden or Extra Bond Fees
- 24/7 Bail Bond Service
- Honest, Friendly, Professional
- Florida Jail Information
- Florida Jail Information
- Florida Inmate Search
- Inmate Search