Land O Lakes, FL Bail Bonds
- Any Bail Bond Amount
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Fast, Friendly Service
- Immediate Release
Call (727) 531-5000
Call (727) 531-5000 right now. We'll help you post bail immediately.
We'll ask you some easy questions. There is NO faxing, scanning, or printing.
Pay by credit card, cash, wire transfer, or even a payment plan.
We'll post bond immediately, and your loved one is free in 2-4 hours!
LAND O LAKES, FL BAIL BOND LAW REQUIRES:
- Florida law requires ALL Bail Bond Companies charge the exact same bond fees. There is no price shopping – there are no negotiations. View the law.
- The law requires every Land O Lakes bondsman to have an active license. View Ours.
- The cost to post bail for your loved one is set by the State Of Florida at a rate of 10% of the total amount of the bond.
What does this mean to you?
You don't need to shop around!Florida bail bond law requires that all bail bond companies charge the exact same bond fee. We're a licensed, professional, friendly, family owned and operated Land O Lakes bail bond agency.
Call (727) 531-5000
Land O Lakes Bail Bond Information
- The state mandates a bond fee of 10% of the bail amount
- The state mandates a bond fee of 15% of the bail amount Immigration and Federal bail bonds
- You’ll need a valid ID to post bail.
- You’ll need to know the defendants full name, date of birth, county where he/she is detained and the amount of the bond
- It could take 2-4 hours for the defendant to be released. The release process is controlled by the jail, not the bondsman.
We are conveniently located in Land O Lakes, FL directly across from the Pinellas County Jail which is located at 14400 49th Street N., Land O Lakes, FL 33762.
We understand that "The Defendant" is someones Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Son Daughter, etc... And that's how they will be treated!
Land O Lakes Bail Bonds
James Brennan Bail Bonds writes bail bonds in Land O Lakes. Call us now at (727) 531-5000 to speak to one of our licensed bondsmen in Pasco county, FL.
Our agency is available at any time of the day or night to help you with your bail concerns. If someone you care for has been arrested, then we want to help.
How can we help you?
We can usually help you in one of three ways:
- We can see if there is a warrant out for your arrest. If there is, then we can help you turn yourself in and bond you out quickly. If there is no warrant issued for arrest, then we can both sleep better.
- We can help you through the bail process if you or a loved one has been arrested. Our years of experience in the legal system allow is to work quickly in an otherwise complicated legal system. Typically, we can arrange for bail in 2-4 hours, but it depends mostly on the court’s backlog.
- We can save you time and money. Our agency handles most bonds over the phone and internet, requiring no travel at all. We also charge only the state-mandated fees for a bail bond, no more and no less.
If someone that you care about has been arrested, then we can work quickly and discreetly to secure his or her release.
Where is my friend being held?
Sheriffs offices around Land O Lakes
8700 Citizen Dr
20101 Central Blvd.
36409 State Rd 52
NPR – (727) 847-8190
Dade City – (352) 518-4008
How much does a bail bond cost?
That depends on the amount of the bail. If a judge sets bail at $10,000, then the bond will cost ten percent (10%) of that number. Thus, if bail is $10,000, then the cost of the bond will be $1,000.
The Pasco county, Land O Lakes bail bondsman will then put up the additional money to secure bail for the detainee. That money guarantees that the person on bail will show up for the assigned court date. We are very serious about showing up for court. If the court date is missed, then a warrant is issued and we are responsible for bringing the person on bail to the court. This is a responsibility that we take very seriously.
What is the fastest way to get my friend out of jail?
The best thing you can do for your friend in jail is to call us. When you call, it also speeds us up if you can tell us the detainee’s full name, date of birth, location of arrest, nature of arrest, and amount of bail. We can always look this information up, but that slows us down.
Our bondsmen are experienced with all types of bonds. Put our knowledge to work for you. We can help with:
- State bail bonds
- County bail bonds
- Immigration bail bonds
- Federal bail bonds
- Nationwide bail bonds
It all starts with a phone call for bail bonds in Land O Lakes. (727) 531-5000.
- Why Choose Us?
- - Family Owned & Operated
- Over 20 years experience
- 100% Confidential Service
- All Bond Types, Any Bond Amount
- Payment Plans Available
- No Hidden or Extra Bond Fees
- 24/7 Bail Bond Service
- Honest, Friendly, Professional
- Florida Jail Information
- Florida Jail Information
- Florida Inmate Search
- Inmate Search