St Petersburg Bail Bonds
- Any Bail Bond Amount
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Fast, Friendly Service
- Immediate Release
Call (727) 531-5000
Call (727) 531-5000 right now. We'll help you post bail immediately.
We'll ask you some easy questions. There is NO faxing, scanning, or printing.
Pay by credit card, cash, wire transfer, or even a payment plan.
We'll post bond immediately, and your loved one is free in 2-4 hours!
ST PETERSBURG FL BAIL BOND LAW REQUIRES:
- Florida law requires ALL Bail Bond Companies charge the exact same bond fees. There is no price shopping – there are no negotiations. View the law.
- The law requires every St Petersburg bondsman to have an active license. View Ours.
- The cost to post bail for your loved one is set by the State Of Florida at a rate of 10% of the total amount of the bond.
What does this mean to you?
You don't need to shop around!Florida bail bond law requires that all bail bond companies charge the exact same bond fee. We're a licensed, professional, friendly, family owned and operated St Petersburg bail bond agency.
Call (727) 531-5000
St Petersburg Bail Bond Information
- The state mandates a bond fee of 10% of the bail amount
- The state mandates a bond fee of 15% of the bail amount Immigration and Federal bail bonds
- You’ll need a valid ID to post bail.
- You’ll need to know the defendants full name, date of birth, county where he/she is detained and the amount of the bond
- It could take 2-4 hours for the defendant to be released. The release process is controlled by the jail, not the bondsman.
We are conveniently located in Clearwater, FL directly across from the Pinellas County Jail which is located at 14400 49th Street N., Clearwater, FL 33762.
We understand that "The Defendant" is someones Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Son Daughter, etc... And that's how they will be treated!
Saint Petersburg Bail Bonds
James Brennan Bail Bonds is writing bail bonds in Saint Petersburg, Pinellas County, FL.
James Brennan Bail Bonds has licensed bail bondsmen in St. Petersburg ready to assist you and your loved ones when someone is unexpectedly arrested and taken away. St. Petersburg Bail Bonds is a process that we are thoroughly familiar with. James Brennan Bail Bonds is Family owned and family driven. Pinellas county is our home
Call us at any hour of the day or night. We are ready to listen and to help 24/7/365. All calls are acted on as soon as we hang up and are 100% confidential.
Here are answers to questions that we are often asked about bail and the bail bonding process. If you have a question that is not answered here, please call us immediately.
Why should I hire a St. Petersburg bondsmen and not just pay for the bail myself?
There are three reasons why hiring us in St. Petersburg may be a better option for your bail needs:
- Speed: we know the bail bonds process, and we will begin working immediately online and over the phone. If you do this yourself, then the process will likely wait until you can get to the jail, and the process can be stressful if you are unfamiliar with the legal system.
- Distance: we can complete our end of the process over the phone and Internet. You do not need to leave your home to complete a bond.
- Cost: using bail bonds requires 10% of the bond be paid. When you work bail by yourself, you must pay 100%. The cost of bail can be high: would you rather pay the full $10,000 bail? Using our services, you will only be required to pay $1,000 of that bail (except in cases of federal or immigration bonds).
The St. Petersburg judge set bail at $50,000 or $100,000. Do I have to pay all of that up front?
No. We charge the state-mandated ten percent (10%). So if bail is set that high, call us. You will only pay ten cents for every dollar of bail. For $50,000 bail, you would need to pay $5,000. For $100,000 bail, you would need to pay $10,000. We will then pay the rest of the money on your behalf, and our money is at risk, ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Will I get my money back?
In short: no. The ten percent of the bail that you pay us goes to pay for our costs, paperwork, document delivery, and the risk we taking in writing your bond. If your loved one does not show up to court, the court will take the bondsman’s money, not yours.
Remember that $1,000 that you put up for bail? If your loved one misses his or her court date, then the bondsman must pay the full amount of bail (you only paid 10%).
Where is my brother/ husband/ wife/ cousin being held?
Here is some important information about law enforcement in Pinellas County:
Pinellas County Jail
14400 49th Street N.
Clearwater, FL 33762
Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office
10750 Ulmerton Road
Largo, FL 33778
Pinellas County Clerk of Courts
Pinellas County State Attorneys Office
Pinellas County Public Defender
I have more questions about a bail bond. What should I do?
We want to help. Please call us now, at any hour of the day or night. (727) 531-5000.
- Why Choose Us?
- - Family Owned & Operated
- Over 20 years experience
- 100% Confidential Service
- All Bond Types, Any Bond Amount
- Payment Plans Available
- No Hidden or Extra Bond Fees
- 24/7 Bail Bond Service
- Honest, Friendly, Professional